The American Flag Military Cremation Urn features a full-color American Flag laser-etched into the surface of this simulated white marble urn. The stars & stripes are then hand-painted, producing a simple but stunningly colorful effect. The urn base is crafted from solid oak, and the funeral urn comes with your choice of 2" military service medallion embedded into the lower right corner below the flying American Flag. This is the perfect memorial urn for a military service member who served in the Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, or Navy.
This urn is made from simulated marble, a man-made, resin-based product which is made in a similar way as many premium countertops. It is a durable, premium product, and is affixed to the wood panel which serves as a sturdy base and adds a natural touch to the piece.
We honor the service of all military members, and are proud to offer a broad selection of premium, made-in-USA funeral urns to celebrate the life and service of an American Patriot. The American Flag Military Cremation Urn in White Marble is a beautiful tribute, and will lastingly uphold the memory and honor of your loved one who served their country well.
- Simulated marble
- Solid oak base
- Hand-painted American Flag in vibrant colors
- The perfect memorial for a patriot
- 7 3/4"W x 7"D x 9 1/2"H
- 200 cubic inches
- Includes 2" bronzetone medallion
- Available military emblems:
- Air Force
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ships out from our facilities in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309