The Astoria Clock Urn features a premium working clock and an incredibly detailed woodcrafted hummingbird scene. The artwork is laser cut and engraved using different hardwoods which are assembled by hand to create a lifelike "3-dimensional" effect. Made in Oregon, USA, with your choice of solid oak, walnut, or maple for the urn box. The interior of the urn is accessed through a bottom-opening panel which attatched with screws.
To add custom engraved inscription, select options above. Due to the intricate scene these are manufactured within 2-7 business days. Overnight or 2-day service can be arranged; please call us at 877-900-5309 for all rush orders or if you have any questions about our cremation urns.
- Free ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-7 business days
- Call if rush shipping is needed
- Holds 250 cubic inches (what size urn should I get?)
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" L x 5-1/2" W x 14" H
- Made in the USA
- Choice of wood: Oak, Walnut, Maple
- Woodcrafted hummingbird scene
- Optional laser engraved inscription available
Video: How to set clock & change battery