Our Bear Cremation Urn is designed and built in the Pacific Northwest using a combination of fine handmade craftsmanship and cutting edge laser engraving technology. The wood inlay art scene of a bear and her cub has a 3-dimensional effect made by layering the various laser cut and engraved hardwoods. The colors are natural to the wood used in the urns, a truly authentic piece of woodcraft art.
The urn box is made with your choice of solid oak, walnut (as shown), mahogany, or maple, meticulously handcrafted in Oregon. To add custom engraving of name, dates, or other inscription, click select options above. A great memorial urn for one who loved hunting or the great outdoors. Due to the intricate scene these are manufactured within 2-5 business days. For rush orders, please call us at 877-900-5309 to ensure availability.
- Free ground shipping
- Made in the USA
- Beautiful solid wood construction
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged
- 3-dimensional laser engraved scene
- Optional laser engraved inscription available
- 10-1/2" Lx 7-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H
- 230 cubic inch capacity