The Boat Fishing Cremation Urn with Dimensional Wood Art is the perfect memorial for a bass fishing enthusiast. Beautifully designed and perfectly crafted, this wood funeral urn breathes life into your memorial with a stunning 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved boat fisherman scene. The woodcraft art depicts a fisherman standing in a boat reeling in the big one.
The Boat Fishing Cremation Urn box is made with your choice of solid oak, walnut (shown), mahogany (also shown) or maple. This hardwood urn for ashes is meticulously handcrafted in Oregon. Add custom engraved name, dates, or other inscription on this urn by selecting options above. We engrave the inscription or epitaph directly into the surface of the wood, creating a personal and lasting memorial urn for your loved one.
- 230 cubic inches
- Made in the USA from solid wood
- Choose Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple for the urn box
- Scene boasts incredible fishing inlay
- Personalized engraving available
- 10-1/2" L x 7" W x 7-1/2" H
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 230 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 230 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free shipping via standard ground delivery
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Here is a video showcasing the Boat Fishing Cremation Urn in the lighter Oak wood:
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309