The Boston II Wood Cremation Urn is unmatched in its synthesis of clean elegance and affordable beauty. Solid wood construction and American-made craftsmanship gives you confidence in the quality and durability of this wood urn memorial.
With a capacity of 210 cubic inches, the Boston II is slightly above the industry standard volume for an adult urn, yet will still fit into most funeral home or columbarium niches. Yet you won't want to hide away this masterpiece - whether it is displayed during the funeral service or on the mantle at home, the brilliant simplicity of the design highlights the allure of the natural wood grain. Available in your choice of dark Walnut, honey-yellow Oak, or stained Cherry wood, each choices features natural finishes that give the urn a timless heirloom quality.
Made in the USA, this wood urn boasts plenty of neoclassical edges with its stately design, and it may also be personalized with laser engraving on top or front (select options above).
- Made in the USA
- Your choice of Walnut, Oak, or Cherry wood
- Natural stain preserves and highlights wood
- Laser engraved personalization available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 210 cubic inches
- 10-3/4" Lx 7-1/2" W x 6-1/2" H
- Also available in companion urn size
- Estimate 1 cubic inch of remains per pound of body weight
- Example: A 185 lbs individual will require an urn of around 185 cubic inches
- The Boston II has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- Therefore, this cremation urn will hold a person who weighed up to 210 lbs
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-7 business days
- Rush orders can be delivered by specific dates, contact us to arrange
- Please contact us for questions, phone orders, or other inquiries at 877-900-5309