The Boxwood Military Cremation Urn is our flagship combination of economy and premium woodworking, crafted in the USA to honor our military veterans. Using hearty wood in your choice of white Maple (pictured), honey-yellow Oak, or rich dark Walnut, the Boxwood MIlitary Cremation Urn is built with skill and precision, yet priced to be affordable for any family.
Includes your choice of wood and military insignia emblem. Optionally, we can engrave any text, such as name, dates, and brief inscription, into the surface on the top or front of the wooden cremation urn. Select options above.
Additionally, we offer smaller "keepsake urns" in the same elegant Boxwood shape and design. These keepsakes are ideal when the remains are shared among family members. Each keepsake urn holds up to 55 cubic inches of ashes, and boasts identical craftsmanship and solid walnut wood construction in a smaller size.
- Made in the USA from premium wood
- Choose maple (pictured), oak, or walnut
- Choice of military emblem
- Simple design for affordability
- Laser etched lines grace the edges
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.5" x 5.5" high
- Standard adult urn capacity
- Optional engraved inscription
- Optional smaller keepsake urns
- Bottom opening panel accessed via four screws
- The Boxwood Cremation Urn holds 200 cubic inches
- Standard adult urn size
- Figure roughly 1 cubic inch per pound of body weight
- Example: a 175 lbs person will require 175 cubic inch capacity
- Each add-on sharing keepsake urn holds 55 cubic inches
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies; usually around 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged, contact us for details