Our Cedar Wood Cremation Urn in the Sonata design is modeled after the American craftsman style, with attractively simple yet bold lines which achieves a timeless look. The tapered box shape allows for the deep overhang of the top the draw the eye along the memorial, emphasizing the elegance of the design and providing an opportunity for the varied grain patterns inherent in cedar wood to shine.
The Sonata Cedar Urn is made from Eastern Aromatic Cedar wood. Unique in colors and grain, cedar makes a lovely and very affordable cremation urn. The aroma of fresh cedar makes this urn a popular choice. Add Laser Engraved Personalization for a custom memorial to your loved one; select options above.
**Limited time offer: FREE laser engraved inscription**
Cedar wood is famed for its durability and natural resistance to decay. The clear finish we use not only highlights the natural beauty of the wood grain, but also aids in providing a long lasting heirloom quality to the memorial. This results a beautiful resting place for your loved one which will last through the ages.
- Genuine Tennessee Aromatic Cedar wood
- Bottom opening attaches with 4 screws
- Made in the USA
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship
- One of our best-selling designs
- 9 3/4 x 6 1/2 x 6 1/2" H
- 200 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309