Urns Northwest exists to provide an affordable, convenient, helpful, and stress-free shopping experience. We strive to make our secure checkout process as simple as possible while providing the options you expect from an online retail store.
For payment, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
If you would like help through the checkout process, or if you would prefer to place an order over the phone, please contact us at (877)900-5309.
Here's an overview of the checkout process:
- Select the urn you would like to purchase by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- If you would like to add an engraved inscription, go here, enter the engraving options as desired, and "Add to Cart". We also offer a wide selection off urn appliques.
- In your Shopping Cart, between the "Subtotal" and "Grand Total", there is an option to Estimate Shipping & Tax. Click on the link and enter your state and zip code to see the shipping options and costs for your order. All orders are tax-free, and ground shipping is free on orders over $100.
- Click "Proceed to checkout".
- You can register an account or checkout as a guest; either way works well for single orders. If you decide to register an account, the only additional step is adding a password so that you can check on the status of your order.
- Enter your email address; we will send an order confirmation and, once your order ships, a tracking number. We will never spam you or give away your email address.
- Enter your billing and shipping address(es). We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
- Choose your shipping method. If you need an item by a specific date, please contact us to ensure availablility because many of our cremation urns are made to order. Again, we offer free shipping on orders over $100.
- Review the details of your order, add any special instructions or comments, and read and agree to our very short "Terms & Conditions".
- Before proceeding, decide "How Would You Like to Pay?" Select either PayPal or credit cards through our secure, third-party credit card processing service. Choosing PayPal will take you to PayPal's site, while credit card payments are received on-site.
That's it! Again, we value your questions, comments, and concerns, so please do not hesitate to contact us.