The praying hands which adorn this hardwood keepsake urn are a lovely religious symbol to honor the memory of your loved one. Handcrafted to the highest standards in the Pacific Northwest, this is a small wooden cremation urn which is designed to hold a small amount (24 cubic inches) of remains as a sharing keepsake urn.
This keepsake urn is made from solid cherry wood with a beautiful laser engraved and woodcut emblem of praying hands. Perfect as a memorial for a Christian or religious individual.
- Small keepsake urn
- Solid cherry wood
- Bottom opening panel
- Engraved praying hands design
- Optional engraved name and dates
- 4" Wide x 4" Deep x 4-3/4" High
- 24 cubic inches
- Made in the USA
- This urn has a capacity of 24 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 24 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309