Sometimes the innocent artwork of a child captures the best memory of a departed loved one. This maple wood cremation urn gives you the opportunity to capture your little one's drawing in a permanent laser engraved memorial tribute. Simply upload the artwork above, and we'll laser etch it onto a beautiful urn made in the USA from premium maple wood.
The urn pictured above features artwork drawn by the decedent's son. The father loved to ride bicycles, build puzzles, and stargaze together with the children, and his memory was perfectly captured in his son's drawing. Other ideas: Use your favorite drawing of a child for their memorial urn, use kids' drawings of mom & dad on a companion urn, use a pencil sketch by a talented family member, etc. The personalization isn't limited to children's art, either: if Mom was an artist, use a her most famous line art drawing, or commission a pencil sketch from a friend, etc.
Upload original scanned file above. Please do not edit the file in any way, as we can generally get the best quality engraving from the original file. Feel free to add any comments that will help us set up the layout. Note: laser engraving works best with clear, pointed artwork. The quality of the engraving will vary with each individual piece. Our engravers are highly skilled and conscienteous, so we'll make sure that anything we produce exhibits excellence, and we will contact you if we have any questions or issues.
- Small: 40 cubic inches, 6"L x 4-1/2"W x 5"H
- Medium: 70 cubic inches, 7"L x 4-3/4"W x 6"H
- Standard: 200 cubic inches, 10"L x 7"W x 7.5"H
- Companion: 400 cubic inches: 11" Lx 11" W x 6-7/8" H
- Made in the USA from premium maple wood
- Multiple sizes to suit your needs (see above)
- Laser engraving of your artwork included
- Bottom opening access (base removes via standard screws)
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 2-5 business days
- Production time may vary depending on artwork and/or approval
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies by destination, usually 5 business days or less
- Rush shipping and production can be arranged
- Contact us at 877-900-5309