Crafted in the USA using premium select wood and intricate laser carved art inlays, the Companion Cremation Urn with Farm Tractor 3D Wood Inlay is a rustic, old-fashioned memorial for your and your beloved. Also known as a double urn or urn for two, our Farm Tractor Companion Urn is specifically sized to hold the cremated ashes of two adults and features a detailed and 3-dimensional wood inlay art scene of a farmer on a green tractor with farmland and barn background.
The Farm Tractor Companion Urn features art inlays which are crafted using a variety of select hardwoods layered into three dimensions, each piece set in their natural colors (or with light stains) that create color and depth. The cremation urn box itself is made in your choice of Mahogany, Maple, Oak, or Walnut woods. Ideal for the farmhand couple, or anyone who loves the old, time-honored ways of the land.
This wood companion urn has a capacity of 400 cubic inches, which is ideal for housing the remains of two people who weighed up to a combined 400 lbs. The urn interior is accessed by removing the bottom panel, which attaches via standard screws.
Farm Companion Urn Product Details
- Made to order in the USA
- Crafted from solid wood in your choice of Walnut, Oak, Maple, or Mahogany
- Detailed 3-dimensional wood art of a Farm Tractor and Barn scene
- Intended to hold the remains of two adults
- Inner capacity: Holds 400 cubic inches of cremated remains
- Outer dimensions: 12" wide, 8-1/4" deep, 8-1/2" tall
- Optional laser engraved inscription
An optional laser engraved inscription is available. We will laser carve the custom text into the surface of the wood on top of the companion urn. Choose one of three layouts above; to easily view layouts, set all options to "Please Choose an Option" then select layout options and an image will appear at the top in the main image area. Or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Layout #3 is an example of how to tactfully avoid birth/death dates when one or both spouses are living. Another option is to put the wedding date (if one or both are living) or number of years together (when one is living; i.e., "Married 47 Wonderful Years").
Your choice of three fonts: Block, Block Italics, and Script. Personalization does not delay or significantly add to production time.
Shipping & Delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground shipping transit time varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping methods such as Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day are available at checkout
- Ships from Oregon; standard ground estimates:
- West Coast: 1-3 business days transit time (after production)
- Central US: 2-4 business days transit time (after production)
- East Coast: 4-5 business days transit time (after production)
In this video, our beautiful "Soulmates" scene is showcased, first in standard size (walnut) then in companion (oak). Skip to 0:29 seconds to view companion urn. Your urn will look very similar to this, but with the Farm scene and your choice of wood.
Inscription Layout Options
Choose from three layout options. We will laser etch the inscription directly into the wood surface on top of the urn, creating an enduring and personalized companion urn memorial for you and your loved one.
Inscription Font Options
Here are the engraving font options, shown in Walnut wood: