The Country Lane Cremation Urn is a beautifully designed memorial. The engraved scene, depicting an old country lane on a clear autumn day, brings to mind old memories and effectively pictures a loved one's pathway home. Crafted from a variety of hardwoods inlaid in their natural colors and engraved for a realistic 3-dimensional effect, the end result is an iconic and touching scene.
Urn is available in solid walnut (as shown) or solid oak (see below for images of wood choices.) This hardwood urn for ashes is meticulously handcrafted and laser engraved in California, USA. The Country Lane scene is our most popular wood art urn. Add engraved inscription to this wooden urn by selecting options above.
- One of our most popular designs
- Made in the USA
- Available in Oak or Walnut
- Real, solid, natural wood
- 3D engraved scene inlaid with natural hardwoods
- Engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 10" Lx 7-1/2" W x 6-7/8" H
- 200 cubic inches
- Also available as a sharing keepsake urn
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 200 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309