Our covered bridge scene conveys a sense of passing through the shadowy tunneled road into the great land beyond. The Covered Bridge Cremation Urn is crafted from a variety of hardwoods inlaid in their natural colors and engraved for a realistic 3-dimensional effect. The result is an iconic and poignant work of art which will honor your loved one.
Our woodcraft designer urns are available in solid walnut (as shown) or solid oak, meticulously handcrafted and laser engraved in the USA. We can laser etch a personalized inscription to the surface of the wood; select options above.
- Made in the USA
- Available in Oak or Walnut
- Real, solid, natural wood
- 3D engraved scene inlaid with natural hardwoods
- Gorgeous covered bridge artwork
- Engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 10" Lx 7-1/2" W x 6-7/8" H
- 200 cubic inches
- Also available as a sharing keepsake urn
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 200 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309