The Deer Urn is a beautifully designed wooden urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene. The scene is of a deer next to a calm stream that is surrounded by mountains and trees. Made with solid oak, walnut (shown), or maple, this hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in Oregon, and will make a wonderful memorial urn for one who loved hunting or the great outdoors.
**Special: Free engraving on this wood cremation urn for a limited time. Select options above.
To add laser engraved personalization on this wood urn of name, dates, or other inscription. We laser engrave the name, dates, or other text of your choice directly into the surface of the wood.
- Made in the USA
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Gorgeous scene crafted from a variety of hardwoods
- Lovely deer in the forest scene
- 11" Lx 7-1/2" W x 8-3/4" H
- 230 cubic inches
- More hunting themed urns are available
- The Deer Urn holds a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn is ideal for the equivalent of up to 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply figure out the volume of remains you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309