The Desert Moon Coyote Cremation Urn with Wood Inlay Art is a beautifully designed wood memorial urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene. The scene is of a coyote howling at the moon with a backdrop of cacti and desert mountains.
The box for the Coyote Cremation Urn is made with your choice of solid oak (as shown), walnut, or maple. Each urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA.
Optionally, you can add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We will laser engrave a custom epitaph directly into the surface of the wood, resulting in a gorgeous and personalized desert cremation urn.
- Made in the USA
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood
- Pictured above in Oak wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Gorgeous scene crafted from a variety of hardwoods
- Coyote in the southwest desert, howling at the moon
- Wood inlay art creates 3-dimensional effect
- 11" Lx 7-1/2" W x 8-3/4" H
- 230 cubic inch interior capacity
- This Desert Cremation Urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This means the urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, rush order, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309