The Covered Bridge Keepsake Urn is beautifully laser engraved with our ever-popular covered bridge scene, made from exotic hardwoods to give the urn its color and depth. A wonderful memorial urn for the covered bridge enthusiast. This hardwood keepsake urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA, and is available in your choice of Oak or Walnut wood.
The Dimensional Wood Art Covered Bridge Small Keepsake Urn can be customized in memory of your loved one with laser engraved name and dates on the back of the urn, or on the top with name only (limited due to space constraints). Select options above.
- Built to order in the USA
- Crafted from real, solid hardwood
- Your choice of Oak or Walnut
- Perfect as a sharing keepsake
- Holds 1 cubic inch (about a tablespoon) of ashes
- Remains held in tiny compartment in the back of the urn
- 5-1/2" Wide x 1-1/4" Deep x 4" High
- Keepsake version of the standard-sized Covered Bridge Cremation Urn
- This urn has a capacity of 1 cubic inch
- This urn will hold only a very small "keepsake" amount of remains
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Here is a detailed video showcasing our dimensional keepsake urns, shown here in Walnut wood with the Seascape design:
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309