The Elk Wood Cremation Urn with Dimensional Inlay Art is a beautifully designed wooden urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene made from exotic hardwoods. The scene is of an Elk next to a calm stream surrounded by mountains and trees. Made with solid oak (shown), walnut, or maple, this hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA and will perfectly serve as a fitting memorial urn for a hunter or one who loved the outdoors.
To add laser engraved personalization on this wood urn of name, dates, or other inscription, select options above. We laser engrave a custom epitaph directly into the surface of the wood. Please limit engraving on top of urn to 3 medium-length lines, such as "In Loving Memory," name, and dates. For longer 4 line inscription, select back of urn for engraving placement.
- Made in the USA
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Gorgeous scene crafted from a variety of hardwoods
- Elk in forest nature wood art inlay
- Ideal for the hunter, hiker, or outdoorsman
- 11" Lx 7-1/2" W x 8-3/4" H
- Capacity: 230 cubic inches
- This Elk Urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This capacity will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309