The Farm Tractor Cremation Urn is a beautifully designed cremation urn, featuring a 3 dimensional wood inlay laser cut and engraved farmer scene. Prominent on this wood art urn is a man riding his tractor home with a red barn in the background, and boasts your choice of a moon or cross in the sky. Made with solid maple, mahogany, oak, or walnut (as shown) this hard wood urn is meticulously handcrafted.
Add custom engraved name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We engrave the inscription or epitaph directly into the surface of the wood farm tractor urn, creating a personal and lasting memorial urn for your loved one.
- Made to order in the USA
- Real, solid hardwoods
- Box made in your choice of Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple
- Intricate woodcut farm & tractor scene
- Choose Moon or Cross in the sky
- Optional engraved inscription is available
- Dimensions: 10-1/2" L x 7" W x 7-1/2" H
- 230 cubic inches
- Also available in companion urn size
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Here is a video of our "Hampton" urn shape, shown below with a different inlay art scene:
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309