A unique cremation urn series, each of these cremation urns are hand spun by a master woodworker from select premium Ambrosia Maple wood. Each one-of-a-kind urn is carefully crafted to highlight the distinct wood grain qualities latent in every tree. No two of these turned wooden urns are exactly alike, and thus serve as a unique memorial to your loved one.
This item is usually in stock in Ambrosia Maple; call for more details and product-specific photos. Rush shipping is usually available for these hand turned maple urns, but again, be sure to call to ensure delivery according to your needs. Different sizes are available upon request, such as youth and companion urns, but generally take several weeks to produce.
Also available are tiny, 1-2 cubic inch "Acorn" keepsake urns, made from Walnut and Maple wood with a tiny Bamboo stand. Select options above.
- Made by hand in the USA
- Finely crafted from a single piece of premium wood
- Select Ambrosia Maple wood with matching threaded stopper
- Handcrafted and kiln dried by a master artisan
- Mini "Acorn" keepsake urns are available
- Dimensions vary; 9"- 12" High x 6" - 8" Wide
- Holds 200 cubic inches of remains
- Our hand-turned urns hold a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- These cremation urns will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Contact us for specific urns available
- In-stock items ship out same or next day
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-5 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Custom orders generally take between 3-6 weeks
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309