Handmade wooden cremation urn, built individually in the USA with stunning inlays. Using Walnut, Maple, Mahogany, Bubinga, Cherry, and Goncalo Alves woods, every piece is used in a way that highlights the unique woodgrain characteristics the various hardwoods.
Artfully teasing out the rectangular box shape of the urn itself, this urn’s classic design uses simple lines and a captivating diamond center inlay in Bubinga wood to honor your loved one.
With an above-average and spacious 262 cubic inch interior capacity, this handmade wooden cremation urn will hold the cremated remains or “ashes” of the average adult weighing up to 262 lbs. Also available in larger, 612 cubic inch companion urn size, to hold together the remains of two people. Pictured: Standard size urn. The companion size is several inches wider.
The inside is accessed by removing the 4-6 standard screws that secure the bottom panel to the urn box. This wooden cremation urn presents an elegant and enduring choice for an heirloom memorial that will showcase your love and honor the memory of your loved one.
- Made in the USA
- Individually crafted by hand
- Each cremation urn is one-of-a-kind
- Classic urn box shape with rectangular inlays
- Inlays in multiple wood types
- Woods include Walnut, Maple, Bubinga, Mahogany, Cherry, Goncalo Alves
- Simple and elegant laquer finish
- Bottom opening accessed via screws
- Available in standard or companion sizes
- Standard urn dimensions: 10″ wide, 5.5″ deep, 5″ tall
- Standard urn capacity: 262 cubic inches
- Companion urn dimensions: 17″ wide, 6.25″ deep, 6″ tall
- Companion urn capacity: 612 cubic inches
- Ships out within 1-2 business days of order
- Free standard ground delivery (2-7 business days)
- Delivery time in transit varies by destination
- Rush shipping options are available at checkout