The Hibiscus Flower Cremation Urn showcases our lovely and intricate floral wood inlay art scene of pink hibiscus flowers blooming against a perfectly etched background of natural cherry wood inset into the urn. Honor the blooming memories of a delicate flower with this gorgeous wood cremation urn, made entirely in the USA by expert craftsmen.
The urn box is made in your choice of solid wood in our popular "Astoria" shape, which is modeled after the classic American "craftsman" style to produce an elegant wooden memorial tribute. The inside of the urn is accessed underneath by removing the bottom panel, which is easily removed and reattached using standard phillips-style screws. Made from start to finish in the USA from real hardwoods, the Hibiscus Flower Cremation Urn is pictured here in white maple wood but can also be made in your choice of honey oak, rich mahogany, or deep brown walnut - select options above.
Optionally, we can custom engrave the urn with name and dates or other text. This personalized memorial inscription will be laser carved into the surface of the wood urn on the top or back, creating a permanent memorial custom engraved with your loved one's details. For engraving on the top, please limit inscription to 3 short lines (i.e., "In Loving Memory," name, dates will always fit). If you have a slightly longer inscription in mind, please select engraving placement to go on the back side of the urn.
- Made to order in the USA
- Premium solid wood used for urn and Hibiscus flower inlay
- Choose Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood for the urn box
- Craftsman-style "Astoria" urn box shape
- Hibiscus flowers made from stained Maple with a Cherry background
- Optional personalized inscription is available
- Bottom opening panel attaches with screws
- Urn meausrements: 9" x 6-1/2" x 7-1/2" high
- 230 cubic inch inside capacity
Urn sizing information
- The Hibiscus Flower Cremation Urn has an interior volume of 230 cubic inches
- To calculate size needed, figure 1 cubic inch per 1 lbs of body weight
- Example: A 190 lbs person would require an urn with 190 cubic inches capacity
Shipping & delivery
- This urn is made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited production and shipping is available
- To arrange rush delivery, please contact us with need-by date at 877-900-5309