The Howling Wolf Companion Urn is a beautifully designed wood urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene. The scene is of a pack of wolves howling at the moon with a mountain background. The urn box is made with your choice of solid oak, walnut (shown), or maple. This hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA. Add an engraved inscription to this double funeral urn by selecting options above.
These wooden companion urns can be designed with or without an interior divider. This option allows the couple to choose to have their remains co-mingled inside the urn as a symbol of their unity in life and in death, or, alternately, to keep their ashes separated to represent their individuality while still being united forever in a beautiful double urn as a token of the depth of their love.
- FREE ground shipping
- Expedited shipping available
- Usually ships in 2-5 business days
- Choice of wood: Oak, Walnut, Maple
- Beautiful inlay wolf scene from a variety of hardwoods
- Many other scenes available here
- Engraving available on top or back of urn
- Optional divider can be built into the urn
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Meant for the remains of two individuals
- Large capacity urn
- 400 cubic inches
- 11" x 10-1/2" x 8-1/4"
For phone orders, questions, or overnight or two-day shipping availability, call us at 877-900-5309.