The Howling Wolves Companion Urn with Inlay Art Scene is a beautifully designed wood urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene. The scene is of a pack of wolves howling at the moon with a mountain background. The urn box is made with your choice of solid oak, walnut (shown), or maple. This hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA. Add an engraved inscription to this double funeral urn by selecting options above.
These wooden companion urns can be designed with or without an interior divider. This option allows the couple to choose to have their remains co-mingled inside the urn as a symbol of their unity in life and in death, or, alternately, to keep their ashes separated to represent their individuality while still being united forever in a beautiful double urn as a token of the depth of their love.
- Crafted in the USA from premium materials
- Choice of wood: Oak, Walnut, Maple
- Beautiful inlay wolf scene from a variety of hardwoods
- Engraving available on top or back of urn
- Removeable interior divider panel
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Designed to hold the remains of two individuals
- Large capacity cremation urn
- 400 cubic inches
- Urn dimensions: 12" x 8-1/4" x 8-1/2"
Shipping & Delivery
- Free ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Shipping time in transit is generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged
- For rush shipping options please call 877-900-5309
How to open a companion urn
- Our Howling Wolves Companion Urn with Inlay Art Scene features a similar base panel and interior divider as the companion urn demonstrated in the video below: