Add personalized engraving to most of our wood urns. Customize the cremation urn with the person's name, dates and another line such as "In Loving Memory of" - "Wonderful Father, Husband, and Friend", a quote, a line from a poem, or a Bible verse. Most of our cremation urn products feature these options on the product page; if you have any questions please contact us toll-free at 877-900-5309 and we'll be happy to help.
We engrave up to four lines of epitaph text on most wood urns and metal urns. Be aware that some of the keepsakes and smaller urns may not have the room for 4 lines, and many metal urns can only be engraved with one or two lines (see each cremation urn's product page for any specific restrictions).
For tips on engraving an epitaph, including info on standard formats for inscriptions, as well as ideas for Bible verses, short poems, etc., visit What to Engrave on an Urn Inscription.
Choose from one of these fonts:
- Most wood, metal, and marble/granite urns can be laser engraved
- Most urns with a flat, blank side can be engraved
- Generally simple name & dates inscriptions do not add to production time
- More complex inscriptions may require your approval
- Name, dates, and brief inscription text included
- Longer inscriptions may cost extra; contact us if you're unsure
- Here are some guidelines and ideas for composing an inscription:
- Need help figuring out what to write, or what can be engraved? Contact us at 877-900-5309.