Our mahogany wood cremation urns are beautifully laser carved with timeless scenes. The Deer Scene urn is laser engraved with fine detail, depicting a deer walking through the trees to a river nestled deep in the mountain forests. Designed for the one who loved hunting or the outdoors, this hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in the Pacific Northwest from real, solid mahogany wood.
Add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. If you would like the engraving to go on the front of the cremation urn, please limit to 3 lines of text for best results.
- Made in the USA
- Real, lovely solid mahogany wood
- Beautiful laser engraved nature scene with deer
- Laser engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 7-3/4" sq x 8-3/8" H
- 210 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 210 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309