The Desert Mahogany Urn is beautifully laser carved into the wood with a cactus and mountain scene. Crafted in the USA from premium solid mahogany wood. These cremation urns are laser engraved with fine detail in a relief-carving style. Designed for the one who loved the deserts of the southwest United States, this hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted by wood artisans.
Add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We will laser etch the inscription of your choice directly into the mahogany wood surface of the urn. Please limit engraving on the front of the urn to 2-3 very short lines, i.e. "In Loving Memory" plus name and dates will be about the maximum length for the blank area in the upper right above the cactus.
- Made in the USA
- Real, lovely solid mahogany wood
- Laser engraved desert scene with prominent cacti
- Laser engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 7-3/4" sq x 8-3/8" H
- 210 cubic inches
- Each mahogany urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- The Desert mahogany urn will hold the equivalent of 210 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309