The elegant image of three intertwined stalks of wheat, flawlessly laser engraved into the mahogany wood cremation urn, is ideal for honoring the life and memory of an American farmer. Wheat is an apt symbol of farm life and memories of old times gone by. This hardwood urn is handcrafted in the USA from sturdy and authentic wood. At 3/4" thickness, these Mahogany Cremation Urns are a durable, premium memorial which will last a lifetime and beyond.
Add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We will engrave the custom inscription of your choice right into the wood surface of the urn.
- Made in the USA
- Real, lovely solid mahogany wood
- Gorgeous triple stalks of wheat imagery
- Ideal for a farming memorial
- Laser engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 7-3/4" sq x 8-3/8" H
- 210 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 210 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309