The Praying Hands which adorn this Mahogany Cremation Urn are relief carved in fine detail, bringing out the rich grain texture deep within wood. These memorials are crafted in the USA using solid mahogany wood, meticulously built by hand in a locally owned Pacific Northwest woodshop.
The religious-themed art carving is done using laser engraving, creating a simple image which conveys the prayerful sense of your loved one's faith, hope, and love, all of which you knew so well and treasured in admiration of their simple, heartfelt faith in God.
Add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. If you would like the engraving to go on the front of the cremation urn, please limit to 3 lines of text for best results.
- Made in the USA
- Real, lovely solid mahogany wood
- Elegant laser engraved praying hands image
- Ideal as a Christian or religious themed memorial
- Laser engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 7-3/4" sq x 8-3/8" H
- 210 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 210 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309