The Maple Wood Companion Urn with Praying Hands & Cross Inlay is crafted in the USA from solid premium Maple wood. Featuring a deep laser-carved "praying hands" etching on the front, with a mahogany wood cross inlay on the top, this solid wood companion urn holds an above-average capacity of 463 cubic inches, and opens easily by removing the bottom panel which is attached with screws.
- Double "companion urn" size
- Holds 463 cubic inches of ashes
- Built and crafted in the USA
- Solid Maple wood with Mahogany inlay
- Clear glaze finish
- Carved "Praying Hands" design
- Lovely Walnut inlay cross
- Optional engraved name plate or surface engraving
- Dimensions: 12" x 10" x 8"
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground delivery included
- Expedited shipping can be arranged