This classically shaped Military Headstone Cremation Urn is made from solid surface material imitating gray granite. This military urn is designed for a veteran, to resemble a headstone monument similar to those found in Veteran Cemeteries around the nation. Custom CNC engraved inscription and cross emblem is included to honor the life of an individual who was a member of the military service.
Each military headstone urn is made of solid surface material and is thus virtually seamless. The bottom of the cremation urn slides to the side for access to the interior, and comes with a small tube of sealant to ensure the bottom is secure. A beautiful memorial tribute to a member of the military.
See additional images to view entire selection of religious military emblems, or see this document from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Engraved onto the urn in the product photo is (6) the Lutheran Cross.
- Solid surface material (acrylic based)
- Gray Granite finish
- Bottom slide opening
- Sealant to secure the bottom
- Height: 12" (31cms)
- Width: 6.5" (16.5cms)
- Depth: 4.5" (11.5 cms)
- Free CNC engraved inscription included
- Black engraving
- Choice of religious symbol
- First, middle, and last name
- Branch of service
- Date of birth and death
- Optional inscription - 2 lines, 15 characters per line
Shipping & delivery
- Personalized and shipped out within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping is included
- Time in transit is 2-7 business days depending on destination
- Questions about our military urns, personalization options, or delivery times?
- We'll be happy to help. Please call us, toll-free, at 877-900-5309.