The Oak tree has always been looked upon as the most solid and respected of all trees, with its unusual scalloped leaves and hat top seeds (acorns). The oak starts strong with a thick deep root system that digs into the earth, stabilizing the broad trunk that will shoot forth. It is marked by low, heavy branches that children grow up climbing and building tree houses on while wondering over the kaleidoscopic display that overwhelms the senses. When those vividly colored leaves start to shed, they delight the eye with dancing displays of color, riding the breezes and covering the ground in softly cushioned layers, inviting more play and excitement.
The mighty Oak is truly a tree that is perfect for remembering a caring and beloved pet who delighted in the music of children’s laughter.
These biodegradable pet cremation urns contain an unique mix that aids in the release of beneficial plant nutrients, which are found in cremated ashes. By themselves, ashes are harmful to plants’ health and well-being. However, by planting our memorial tree urns with your loved one’s cremated ashes, you cultivate a mixture that nourishes and sustains your memorial tree. The urn planter comes inside a beautiful keepsake tin, which can be used after planting the tree as a keepsake memorial chest for collars, pet toys, photos, and more.
**Note: These biodegradable pet urns hold only a small amount of remains (35 cubic inches). Figure 1 cubic inch per 1 pound of body weight. So a 1-35 lb pet would require only 1 of these biodegradable memorial tree urns, but a 36-70 lb pet would require 2 urns (70 lbs / 35 cubic inches = 2 urns).**
- Uniquely designed memorial product
- Includes keepsake tin
- Tin dimensions: 6-1/2" high x 3-1/2" wide
- Urn dimensions: 6" high x 3" wide
- Holds 35 cubic inches of remains
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable materials
- Contains real tree seeds
- Contains mixture which utilizes remains to help grow tree
- Plant urn to grow a strong Oak tree
- Ideal for planting in zones 3-7 (see map below)
- Our memorial tree urns have a capacity of 35 cubic inches
- The Oak Tree seed urn will hold the equivalent of 35 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the animal's weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 20 lbs pet will require a capacity of roughly 20 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Usually ships from our facilities in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309
Planting zone map
- This urn is ideal for planting in zones 3-7