The tender memories of a stroll down an old country road merge into a picture of your loved one's final journey home. The Road Home Urn captures these ideas perfectly; our team of woodworkers inlay and laser carve this earthy and old-fashioned memorial with precision and care, resulting in a timeless wood cremation urn built for you with craftmanship of a premium antique.
This a beautifully designed funeral urn, evoking fond memories of the past while showing the 'road home' on into the future. Built from solid walnut wood (as shown) or oak, the scene designed with multiple laser cut hardwoods to give each segment its color. This funeral urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA and can be custom engraved with name and dates on the top or back; select options above.
- Signature "Road Home" design
- Made in the USA
- Available in Oak or Walnut
- Real, solid, natural wood
- 3D engraved scene inlaid with natural hardwoods
- Engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 10" Lx 7-1/2" W x 6-7/8" H
- 200 cubic inches
- Also available as a sharing keepsake urn
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 200 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309