Our Salmon Boat Fishing Cremation Urn with Inlay Wood Art is an artisan take on the rustic life and hobbies of the avid fisherman. Crafted in the Pacific Northwest from premium solid wood, the urn box is made in your choice of oak (as pictured), dark walnut, gorgeous red/brown mahogany, or white maple wood. The "Ambassador" shape is our most popular box style, with gorgeous curving lines and edges perfectly carved to accent the laser etched inlay fishing art scene.
The "Salmon Boat Fishing" scene is a stunning wood art representation of a fisherman standing in his river boat, right in the middle of an exciting storybook catch. The legend of this fish will remain in the family for years as a tribute to the fisherman's skill and dexterity, just like this beautiful woodcrafted memorial urn. The inlay art scene on this wooden fishing urn is made using a variety of wood types in their true colors, laser engraved for lifelike detail and inset in layers for a realistic 3-D effect.
Optionally, we can laser engrave a personalized inscription to the Salmon Boat Fishing Cremation Urn with Inlay Wood Art to permanently customize the memorial. Select options above.
- Made in the USA from premium hardwoods
- Choose Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple for urn box
- Also available in companion urn size
- 24 cubic inch sharing keepsake urn available
- Bottom opening access panel attaches with 4 screws
- 3-dimensional etched wood boat fishing scene
- Fishing inlay art scene uses various woods for color
- Slightly larger than standard adult urn capacity
- 230 cubic inch interior capacity
- Exterior dimensions: 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 9"H
Shipping & delivery
- Built to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Rush production and shipping can be arranged; contact us at 877-900-5309 with need-by date