The Skiing Home Cremation Urn is beautifully designed and inlaid with select hardwoods. This wood urn for a skier has a 3 dimensional scene of a man preparing to ski home with a majestic mountain in the background. Made with solid oak (as shown), mahogany, walnut, or maple, this wood urn is meticulously handcrafted in Oregon, and reflects the sensibilities of the Pacific Northwest.
To add laser engraved personalization on this skiing cremation urn of name, dates, or other inscription, select options above. We laser engrave a custom epitaph directly into the surface of the wood.
- Made in the USA
- Solid wood construction
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Gorgeous scene crafted from a variety of hardwoods
- "Skiing Home" wood inlay scene
- 11" Lx 7-1/2" W x 9" H
- 230 cubic inches interior capacity
- This Ski Urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This capacity will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Below is a video depicting our Ambassador urn shape, with a different inlay art scene:
- Call us, toll free, at (877)900-5309 with any questions you may have about our memorials or if you prefer to order via phone
Q: I need this by a specific date. Can you get it to me in time?
A: Generally yes. Contact us by phone or email and we will figure out how to get the urn to you when you need it.
Q: Will this urn work for two people?
A: At 230 cubic inches, this cremation urn is just slightly larger than the industry standard of 200 cubic inches for an adult urn. If you are looking for an urn for two people, we do make this and many of our other scenes in a "companion" size, available here.