The Stream Fishing Urn is a richly crafted wood urn, ideal for honoring a fisherman. The lifelike 3-dimensional scene, of a man fishing and reeling in the big one, is laser engraved with fine detail and assembled in layers like a 3D jigsaw puzzle. The urn box can be made with your choice of solid oak, walnut (shown), or maple. This hardwood urn for ashes is meticulously handcrafted in the USA.
Add custom engraving of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We laser engrave the personalized inscription of your choice directly into the surface of the urn for a wonderfully permanent memorial. Expedited shipping available; call us at 877-900-5309 to arrange. Also, please feel free to contact us for questions about our cremation urns, how to use or store them, or any other query you may have.
- 230 cubic inches
- Made in the USA from solid wood
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple for the urn box
- Scene boasts incredible fishing inlay
- Personalized engraving available
- 10-1/2" Lx 7-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 230 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 230 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free shipping via standard ground delivery
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309