The Wooden Companion Urn with 3-Dimensional Wood Art Scene uses laser cut variations of inlay wood to create a very beautiful memorial. Solid oak or walnut (as shown) with laser engraved exotic hardwoods to give the urn natural color and a stunning 3 dimensional look. Available in several diverse designs, including the popular Lighthouse Urn Scene as pictured above, this companion urn is made to hold the cremated remains of two adults.
Laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription is available; select options above.
Our wooden companion urns allow the couple to choose to have their remains co-mingled or placed side-by-side within the urn as a symbol of their unity in life and in death. Choose the wood art carved scene which captures the couple's essence, whether it be enjoying the countryside, spending time with nature, exploring covered bridges or lighthouses, or sailing.
- Made in the USA
- Real, solid wood
- Choice of oak or walnut
- 11" Lx 11" W x 6-7/8" H
- 400 cubic inches
- Large capacity
- Holds the remains of two adults
- Choose from 6 different designs
- Road Home
- Country Lane
- Covered Bridge
- This is a "companion urn" which is sized to hold the remains of two people
- The interior capacity is 400 cubic inches
- Figure 1 cubic inch of remains per pound of body weight
- Example: A 200 lbs man and a 160 lbs woman would require a companion urn of 360 cubic inches
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 2-10 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground transit times vary by destination, usually 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping and production is available, contact us to arrange at 877-900-5309