Our Birdhouse Scattering Urn in Turned Birdsong serves the memory of your loved one in several unique and practical ways. The eco-friendly wooden scattering urn will house the cremated remains in an attractive and earthy urn ideal for display at a funeral service or in your home, then can be used for scattering the ashes at the appropriate time and place. Afterwards, the urn can be repurposed as a birdhouse, for an elegant memorial tribute to your loved one, kept close to your home, which will continue to sustain life as the birds come and go with the passing seasons.
These birdhouse scattering urns are hand-turned from eco-friendly Mango wood. The Mango tree bears fruit for 10-15 years and is then harvested to make room for the next sustainable grove. We use this recycled wood to produce our Birdsong Urns. The wood is kiln dried with heat generated by burning the wood shavings from the lathe work. Artisans hand turn the logs on a lathe to form the "turned Birdsong" urns. The dense tropical wood is ideal as a long lasting earth friendly home for our wide variety of our feathered friends.
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ships out in 2-3 business days
- Shipping transit time varies by destination
- Expedited shipping is available
Birdhouse Urn features
- Hand turned and made in Thailand
- Crafted from sustainable Mango wood
- Dimensions: 6" wide x 12" high
- 190 cubic inch interior capacity
- Removable plug converts urn into birdhouse
- Comes with step-by-step instructions
- Ideal for scattering of remains
- A lasting memorial to your loved one