We exist to provide an affordable, convenient, helpful, and stress-free shopping experience. We strive to make our secure checkout process as simple as possible while providing the options you expect from an online retail store. For payment, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
We take phone orders
If you would like help through the checkout process, or if you would prefer to place an order over the phone, please contact us at (877)900-5309. We answer the phones Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Pacific Time. If you don't reach us, leave a message and we'll get back to you asap.
The checkout process
Here's a brief overview of our online checkout process:
- Add the item(s) to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Checkout as guest or create an account
- Enter billing info
- Enter shipping info
- Choose shipping method
- Select payment method, add order comments, and review terms
- Enter payment info
- Click "Pay for Order"
That's it! Fairly standard for ecommerce purchases, but if you have any issues you can review the detailed info below or give us a call at 877-900-5309.
Step by step
1. Add the item(s) to your shopping cart
- Find the urn you would like to purchase
- If you would like to add an engraved inscription, select options on the product page
- Click the "Add to Cart" button. This will take you to the shopping cart
- If you'd like to add another item, find that product page and repeat the "Add to Cart" action
2. Proceed to checkout
- In your cart, right above the "Grand Total", there is an option to Estimate Shipping & Tax. Click on the link and enter your state and zip code to see the shipping options and costs for your order
- All orders are tax-free
- Ground shipping is free on orders over $100
- Click either "Proceed to Checkout" or "Checkout with PayPal"
- Choosing PayPal will take you off our site and into PayPal to complete your purchase
3. Checkout as guest or create an account
- Checkout as guest is simple and easy
- Creating an account is not neccessary, but helpful if you think you may order an additional item or a keepsake in the future
- Either way, we will not contact you outside of issues pertaining directly to your order (i.e. you're not going to receive a newsletter 6 months from now)
- Either way, your order details will remain on file in case you lose it and need us to send it to you again for tax or reimbursement purposes
4. Enter billing info
- This is the address associated with your credit card
- If your shipping address is the same, you can check the "I also want to ship to this address" box
5. Enter shipping info
- If your billing address is different from the shipping address, enter shipping info here
- We can ship to the funeral home
6. Choose shipping method
- Remember, most of our urns take 1-5 business days to craft
- Ground shipping is free on orders over $100
- Ground shipping generally takes 2-7 business days
- We use multiple carriers: UPS, FedEx, USPS
- Expedited shipping is available, but does not include production time
- Contact us if you need the urn by a specific date
7. Select payment method, add order comments, and review terms
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, etc
- We accept PayPal
- We use PayPal Payflow payment gateway to ensure that your information is secure
- If you have any comments about personalization, shipping time, or delivery specifics, enter comments into the "Order Comments" box
- Review the terms and click "Yes, I agree with the above terms and conditions"
- Here are the terms: We cannot ship to PO Boxes. If you are selecting a faster shipping method than Ground Shipping, please call to ensure that the product can be manufactured in time for delivery. We ship using multiple carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and are not responsible for carrier errors or delays. Please check our Shipping & Returns page under the "Policies" tab near to top of the page for more details.
- Click "Proceed to Payment"
8. Enter payment info
- Your name will be autofilled from the billing info. Please double-check to make sure it is exactly as it appears on the card
- Enter card number, expiration date, and security code
- The security code is the last 3 digits on the back of the card
- For American Express, the security code is the 4 small digits on the front of the card
9. Click "Pay for Order"
- You will reach an Order Confirmation page with your order number
- We will automatically email you a copy of your order with all information on it
- If you don't receive an email within a few minutes, contact us
- You will also have the option to share your purchase on Facebook, Twitter, etc.