The Clark Steele Vault is constructed from steel. It is powder-coated black gold and uses the bell shape to keep water out and allow moisture to escape. No sealing is necessary because of this design. Perfect for protecting the funeral urns of your loved ones from decay and moisture.
When burying cremated remains, many funeral homes and cemeteries require a burial vault, and will occasionally have certain restrictions regarding size, shape, and style of the urn vault. Please check with the funeral home staff to ensure that the vault you choose meets their requirements.
12 gauge black gold powder-coated steel vault.
Weight: 39 lbs.
- FREE ground shipping
- Ships out within 1-3 business days
- Overnight or 2-day delivery available
- Interior dimensions: 13-3/4"W x 11-3/4"D x 9"H at low edge, 11-3/4"H at center
- Exterior dimensions: 16-1/2"W x 13-1/4"D x 13-1/2"H
- Made from Powder-Coated Steel
- 12 gauge black gold powder-coated steel.
- Moisture-eliminating design
- Vault is secured by four threaded snap screws
- Sturdy and beautiful means of protecting a burial urn
- Phone order or questions? Please call us, toll-free, at 877-900-5309.