Have you been asked to give the eulogy for a loved one who has recently passed?
If so, we here at Urns Northwest would like to offer our deepest condolences to you and your family.
While it is a great honor to be tasked with giving the eulogy for a loved one, it can also be very daunting. All too often, the one who has been asked to provide the eulogy is the one who was closest to the person who has passed away. The one who has barely begun to process their own grief is now required to think objectively, dig up memories and give a public speech in front of family, friends, and strangers, in hopes of doing justice to their loved one and the life they lived.
Is this you? Are you looking for quality, professional, and heartfelt assistance in writing your eulogy?
We can help. We want to be here for you in your time of grief, to serve you and your family during this difficult time by using our gift of writing for you.
Eulogy Writing Services: What you Get
Our eulogy writing service provides you with a completed eulogy ready for delivery.
- Completed eulogy in an email and also as an attachment that you can edit or resize as necessary
- Approximately 1,000 words
- Custom written for your loved one
- Typically about six to eight minutes when spoken
- Includes revisions so we can make it just right
- Turnaround time: 2-3 business days after completed questionnaire or phone conversation
- Optional 24-hour delivery; select option above
Eulogy Writing Services: How to Order
Add this product to your cart, then proceed to checkout. Once your order is complete, you will be directed to download the Q&A form we will use to start creating your custom eulogy. This is a document that you can fill out, save, and email back to us. Or, if you prefer, we can arrange a phone call if you prefer to talk over the phone rather than write.
Using the questionnaire or phone conversation, we will be able to create a custom eulogy in your “voice” which will honor your loved one and the life they lived. Our one-time fee includes any revisions that you may require, as well as a speedy 2-3 business day turn-around time. Please let us know if you will be needing your eulogy within a certain time frame, and we will do our best to make it happen. If you need it within 24 hours, please select the option above.
About the Writer
Your custom eulogy will be written by Aubrey Bauer, a wife, mother and lifelong wordsmith who has found her calling in the field of death care. Having worked for years as a professional writer and editor, she also has experience in the funeral service industry. A graduate of the Dallas Institute of Funeral Service, Aubrey is well-versed in aspects of funeral directing, public speaking, grief psychology, and other related subjects. When she’s not writing, she enjoys being with her family, reading a good book or two, gardening and traveling.
Eulogy Example Questions
Here is a brief sampling of some of the questions you will be asked in our questionnaire:
- What are some of your loved one’s favorite poems, quotes, verses or songs?
- What was the moral code they lived by?
- Did your loved one serve in the military? If so, what branch and rank? During what years and where did their service take them?
- Did they have any specific hobbies, interests, or organizations that they were involved in?
- What were they like? Were they extroverted or introverted? Elaborate on their personality.
- What was your loved one most proud of in life?
- What were their religious or spiritual convictions?
- What memories do you have with your loved one?
You do not need to answer all the questions, and we will work with you whether you find it easier to provide details by phone or by email. We try to get a full picture of your loved one so that we can make the eulogy as meaningful as possible.
Eulogy Writing Service FAQs
Are there any additional fees?
No. Revisions are free; we want to get it just right for you.
Can I request a refund?
We cannot provide a refund for a completed eulogy. However, if you have just paid and have not filled out the questionnaire, and if our writer has not already begun extensive work on your order, we would be happy to provide you with a full refund, no questions asked.
The questionnaire is too much writing - that's why I hired you! Can you still help?
Of course! Just fill out what you can, or write out your own details and email it to us. If you prefer to speak by phone, provide your phone number and we will get in contact with you that way. Whether you can provide much or little information, you can be confident that our eulogy writer is skilled in the art of writing a quality eulogy with little information.