The Elegant Oval Personalized Fingerprint Memorial Ring provides you with everything you treasure in a memorial. Your new ring features the actual fingerprint of your loved one, laser etched onto the ring itself in exquisite detail. Paired with an option for an inner chamber that holds cremated remains, this charming Fingerprint Memorial Ring is the premier choice to honor your beloved.
Crafted from premium 925 sterling silver, which is in stock and ready to ship, this item is also avaialble in your choice of sold white or yellow 14k gold, or even platinum. Any of these latter options can be made for you upon request; please allow 4-5 weeks for production.
The focal point of this beautiful fingerprint ring is the laser engraved print, etched into the oval on top of the ring. We will engrave your loved one's fingerprint from a high-quality iamge that you upload above; see detailed instructions below. Owner of print's name is required for legal purposes and will not be engraved.
- Premium fashion memorial ring with Elegant Oval design
- Includes personalized laser etching of fingerprint
- We will custom engrave your loved one's actual print
- Choice of material: 925 sterling silver or other precious metals
- Optional sealed compartment for cremated remains
- Filling kit and detailed instructions included with chamber option
- Select ring size, ranging from 5-10
- Need help with ring size? Click here for a printable size chart
- Oval front dimensions, no chamber: approx. 3/8" W x 1/2" H
- Oval front dimensions, with chamber: approx. 5/8" W x 1/2" H
- Includes velvet presentation ring box
Production & delivery
Your gorgeous new Elegant Oval Personalized Fingerprint Memorial Ring is custom laser engraved to order within one business day of us receiving engraveable-quality artwork. Generally, that means you should allow 1-2 business days for production of your memorial jewelry piece. Standard ground delivery time varies by destination; usually about 2-5 business days. We can also ship via Overnight, 2-Day, or 3-Day delivery. Choose options at checkout.
- Personalized to order within 1-2 business days (sterling silver)
- Other precious metal options: Allow 4-5 weeks for us to make
- Free standard ground delivery
- Optional rush delivery; choose options at checkout
How to get a fingerprint file image
You'll first need to obtain a fingerprint, which you can get from many birth certificates, a child's scrapbook or art project, or take an entirely new hand print by using black ink on a plain sheet of paper. Any thumb or finger will work. Once you have the fingerprint, you'll need to convert it to digital.
There are two ways you can digitize the print: scan the print or take a photo of it. A scan will produce the best quality and highest resolution. If you don't have access to a scanner, you can take your document to a print or office shop and they can do it for you. Alternately, you can take a photo of the handprint. If you do this, use a good quality digital camera. The camera on most up-to-date mobile phones will work. Hold the camera very still, and take the photo straight on for best results. Make sure you do not cut off any part of the fingerprint.
600-1200 dpi JPG image format is recommended, though any high-quality JPG or PDF will work just fine. Don't worry - we'll let you know right away if the image won't work.
If you have any questions, you can get ahold of us at 877-900-5309 during normal weekday business hours (PST). You can also email us via our contact page, we typically respond to emails very quickly.