A unique cremation urn series, each of these cremation urns are hand spun by a master woodworker from select premium woods, including American Elm, Magnolia, Black Walnut, Tulip Poplar, White Poplar, Ambrosia Maple, Cherry, Sweet Gum, Locust, and more. Each one-of-a-kind urn is specially crafted to highlight the distinct wood grain qualities in latent in every tree. No two of these urns are exactly alike, and thus serve as a unique memorial to your loved one.
Several wood urn varieties are usually in stock; call for more details and product-specific photos. Rush shipping is available for the wood urns that are in stock, but again, be sure to call to ensure delivery according to your needs. Different sizes (such as youth and companion urns) and specialty woods are available upon request, but generally take several weeks to produce. Wood types vary according to local availability.
Sizes and measurements for these hand-turned urns vary, but when custom made can usually be altered to fit to your needed specifications.
Also available are tiny, 1-2 cubic inch "Acorn" keepsake urns, made from Walnut and Maple wood with a tiny Bamboo stand. Select options above.
- Made by hand in the USA
- Finely crafted from a single piece of premium hardwood
- Threaded top opens to access interior
- Handcrafted and kiln dried by a master artisan
- Optional tiny keepsake urns available, shaped like mini acorns
- Dimensions vary; 9"- 12" High x 6" - 8" Wide
- 200 cubic inches
- Our hand-turned urns hold a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- These cremation urns will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Contact us for specific urns available
- In-stock items ship out same or next day
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Custom orders generally take between 3-6 weeks
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309