The Biodegradable Sea Breeze Scattering Urn is a ceramic cremation urn hand-crafted from fine Grolleg porcelain paper clay. With its simple, classic urn vase design, this biodegradable urn dissolves in water and is thus ideal for water scattering of ashes.
The hand-molded Grolleg paper clay is a mixture of clay minerals and natural plant fibers. The cellulose fibers help bind the clay together to make the unfired clay cremation urns stronger when dry. Once the urn is placed in water (or in the earth; the Biodegradable Shell Urn is also perfect for an eco-friendly ground burial) the plant fibers help soak up water so the urn quickly dissolves. These funeral urns are finished with earth friendly water soluble paints for a natural look.
For questions about our ceramic or biodegradable cremation urns, scattering info, urn sizes, production and delivery times, expedited shipping, and more, please contact us anytime, Toll-Free, at 877-900-5309.
- FREE ground shipping
- Made to order in the USA within 3-6 weeks
- Made from Grolleg porcelain paper clay
- Natural, eco-friendly materials
- Dissolves on contact with water
- Ideal for water scattering or ground burial
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
- Dimensions may vary slightly by up to 1/2"
- Choose color: Blue, Pink, Green, Violet, Yellow
- 180 cubic inches (Standard)
- 220 cubic inches (Large)
- 375 cubic inches (Companion)
- 75 cubic inches (Child/Pet)
- 45 cubic inches (Keepsake)