Our Camo Ceramic Urn is a beautiful, hand-painted, forest-themed ceramic urn, perfect for honoring a hunter or hiking enthusiast. Handmade in the USA by a ceramic artist, the detailed camouflage nature design is inspired by hunter's garb and will look beautiful with any woodsy or earthy hunting themed decor.
You may order this unique camouflage ceramic urn in a Standard size (180 cubic inches), Large (220 cubic inches), Companion (375 cubic inches), Child (75 cubic inches) or a sharing keepsake size (45 cubic inches). The general rule to follow when figuring size is that 1 lb. healthy body weight equals 1 cubic inch of cremated remains; thus, a 180 lb. individual would need a 180 cubic inch funeral urn. For more help on urn sizing standards, see here.
- Handmade in the USA within 3-6 weeks
- Each urn is individual and unique
- Hand-painted camo design
- Ideal for a hunter or outdoorsman
- Available in standard, large, companion, child, and keepsake sizes
- Urn sizes hold 180, 220, 375, 75, or 45 cubic inches
- Easily sealable lid; see here for instructions
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Custom made, generally within about three to six weeks
- Standard ground time in transit varies between 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping and production can be arranged, call us at 877-900-5309