This lovely pine wood cremation urn is crafted in a family-owned woodshop in Spain from locally grown Spanish Radiata pine wood. This premium wooden urn is an elegant example of woodworking art. The shapely design is combines classic simplicity with stunning, robust lines. Finished with a satin clear coat which highlights the natural characteristics of the Radiata pine.
The clean and clear surface of the wood can be laser engraved with an inscription which carves into the wood and results in a lovely deeper brown tone. This produces a simple contrast which highlights the name and dates of your beloved. Select engraving options above.
With a 200 cubic inch capacity, the Woodland Cremation Urn in Radiata Pine can hold the industry standard volume of 200 cubic inches. The interior is accessed by a simple panel which attaches with standard screws on the bottom of the urn.
- Made in Spain from local hardwoods
- Solid radiata pine wood
- Clear finish highlights the natural wood
- Premium materials and craftsmanship
- Shapely, curvacious design
- Optional engraved inscription
- Bottom opening panel affixed by standard screws
- Dimensions: 11.4" x 7.8" x 7.5"
- Capacity: 200 cubic inches
- This wooden urn holds up to 200 cubic inches of remains
- Figure 1 lbs of body weight per cubic inch of cremated remains
- Example: A 190 lbs individual would require an urn of at least 190 cubic inch capacity
- The Woodlands cremation urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 200 lbs
Shipping & delivery
- This item ships out within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit will vary by destination
- Shipping transit time is generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping is available; contact us at 877-900-5309 for details