Our Astoria Butterfly Cremation Urn boasts a stunning Dimensional Art Inlay scene of a butterfly and flowers. One of our most popular wood urn designs, now available in our elegant "Astoria" urn shape which tapers up towards the top to give a graceful pagoda-like sense of symmetry. Available in dark Walnut (pictured, see below for video), gorgeous Mahogany, honey-colored Oak, or light Maple wood. The scene is composed using a variety of woods engraved in fine detail and inlaid together to create a gorgeous floral art scene.
Made by skilled artisans in the USA, each urn is made to order using premium materials within 3 business days. Optionally, we can laser engrave name, dates, and other inscription onto the top or back of the urn, creating a permanent personalized memorial. Please note: Due to Astoria shape, please limit engraving on top of urn to 3 shorter lines (i.e. In Loving Memory, name, dates). For longer inscriptions, select engraving on back of urn.
- Choose from real Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple
- Woodcut and engraved inlay scene
- 230 cubic inches (just above standard adult size)
- 9" Lx 6-1/2" W x 7-1/2" H
- Fits in many standard funeral home niches
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Custom inscription available
- The Astoria Butterfly Urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-5 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309