Remember your loved one in a special way with this unique cremation urn and memorial plaque. The Because Someone We Love is in Heaven Memorial Plaque Cremation Urn is made to order in Oregon and laser engraved with a background of angel wings and a heart. The foreground features the quote,
Because someone we love is in heaven
There's a little bit of heaven in our home
The plaque includes your loved one's name or initials and dates etched into the lower left corner of the design.
Please note: This cremation urn plaque holds 170 cubic inches of remains, which is approximately equal to 170 lbs of body weight prior to cremation. This is slightly smaller than the industry standard size for an adult urn is 200 cubic inches.
Our memorial plaque urn series allows you to create a one-of-a-kind decorative urn that discreetly honors your loved one in a meaningful way. The art and inscription honoring your loved one is on full display, yet at the same time few would guess that the plaque also serves as a cremation urn.
Each wall-mounted urn is made right here in the USA with premium wood and enduring craftsmanship. The inside (between the front and back panels of the plaque) is open and hollow where your loved one's remains will be at rest. At 3" in depth, these plaque urns have space inside to hold the cremated ashes of an adult who weighed up to about 170 lbs, or partial remains when shared or scattered. Includes plastic bag to secure the remains.
- Made to order in the USA
- Beautiful memorial quote and art
- Includes customization of initials and dates
- Combination memorial plaque and cremation urn
- Plaque urn holds 170 cubic inches (equal to 170 lbs body weight)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with D-ring hangers
- Plaque urn dimensions: 12" x 12" x 3" deep
- Custom laser engraved to order
- Includes initials and years
- We can do full name and dates if you like, but initials and years looks best
- Mount on walls like a plaque
- Set on mantle or shelf for display
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside plaque using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted and personalized to order in 2-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery; transit time is typically 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments