The Bicycle Road Home Wood Cremation Urn is a masterpiece of natural wood art. The basic structure of the urn is made from your choice of solid dark walnut wood or the lighter honey-hued oak. The bicycle scene is designed and finished using multiple laser cut hardwoods to give it its color, each of which is pieced together in layers resulting in a lifelike 3-dimensional effect.
The cyclist pedals towards the horizon of this bucolic country lane scene, enjoying the effort put into a favorite hobby. This wood urn is the perfect memorial urn for the cycling enthusiast, representing their love for riding by signifying a final journey home. This hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in the USA, and can be custom engraved with name and dates on the top or back. Also, if your loved one was passionate about it and had a favored bike style, road biking or off-road, you can choose the design of the bicyle: the Road Rider has curved handlebars and the Off-Road Rider is made with straight handlebars.
The standard sized urn is pictured in walnut, while the keepsake is pictured above in oak wood. If you choose to add the matching keepsake(s), we'll provide them in the same type of wood unless you request otherwise.
- Made in the USA from solid hardwoods
- Choice of walnut or oak wood
- Choice of Road or Off-Road bike for the cyclist
- Bottom opening panel attaches with screws
- Custom laser engraved inscription available
- Gorgeous scene with layered hardwoods in natural colors
- Bicycle/cyclist theme, "Riding Home"
- 10" long x 7-1/2" wide x 6-7/8" high
Urn sizing info
- This cremation urn has a 200 cubic inch capacity
- Standard adult urn size
- To find the size you need, figure 1 lbs body weight = 1 cubic inch
- Example: 170 lbs person will require about 170 cubic inch capacity
Optional matching keepsake urn
- This urn can be ordered with optional smaller matching "keepsake" urns
- Keepsake urns are ideal for sharing a small amount of ashes among family members
- These smaller urns feature the same 3 dimensional wood art scene
- Each keepsake holds 1 cubic inch of remains in a small compartment in back of the urn
- Keepsake urn dimensions: 5.5" wide x 1.25 deep x 4" high
Shipping & delivery
- This item is built to order in 1-5 business days
- Includes free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies, usually between 2-7 business days
- Rush production and delivery is available; contact us to arrange
- If you would like to speak with someone in person about this wood Bicycle Urn, please call 877-900-5309 and we will be happy to assist in any way
Q: Can I get the matching keepsakes engraved?
A: Yes, you certainly can! Contact us to arrange.
Q: Are the colors in the bicycle design painted?
A: No, the color is achieved by wood pieces inlayed together in their natural colors. A simple natural stain is used, which preserves the wood and accents the grain texture, but no paint or other coloration is used.