Cherry blossoms are featured simply and prominently in this creative floral wood memorial urn. Our Cherry Blossoms Astoria Cremation Urn with Floral Wood Inlay Art is beautifully constructed in the USA from solid hardwoods. Pictured in light Maple, the urn box is available also in dark Walnut, honey Oak, or rich and elegant Mahogany wood, depending on your preference. The shape is our popular "Astoria" design, with elegant angles modeled after the enduring Craftsman style.
The "Cherry Blossoms" inlay art scene is made from select hardwoods, each element is laser engraved for detail and then assembled in a 3-dimensional work of flower blossom art. The cherry blossoms are cut from real Maple wood and feature a light Rosewood stain for color, completed with laser etched leaves and a background of Cherry wood. The elegant simplicity of the floral Cherry Blossom design emphasizes the blooming flowers in a way that keeps the memory of your loved one close to your heart.
As an optional add-on, we can custom laser engrave the wooden Cherry Blossom Cremation Urn with name, dates, and other text. The inscription will be laser engraved right into the surface of the wood urn on the top or back, which creates a permanently personalized memorial. For engraving on the top, please limit inscription to 3 short lines (i.e., "In Loving Memory," name, dates will always fit). If you have a slightly longer inscription in mind, please choose engraving placement on the back of the Lillies urn.
- Made to order in the USA
- Premium solid wood for entire piece
- Choose Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple wood for the urn box
- Inlay art scene made from real Cherry and Maple wood
- "Cherry Blossom" floral theme engraved in fine detail
- Optional engraved inscription is available
- Bottom panel opening attaches with standard screws
- Dimensions: 9" x 6-1/2" x 7-1/2" high
- 230 cubic inch inside capacity
- The Cherry Blossoms Cremation Urn has an interior volume of 230 cubic inches
- To estimate size needed, figure 1 cubic inch per 1 lbs of body weight
- Example: A 190 lbs person would require an urn with 190 cubic inches capacity
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited production and shipping is available
- To arrange rush delivery, please contact us with need-by date at 877-900-5309
How do I put the remains inside the urn?
- Turn the Cherry Blossoms urn upside down
- Using a standard Phillips screwdriver, remove the four screws which attach the bottom panel
- Note the orientation of the panel - you'll want to put it back the same way
- Remove the plastic bag of remains from the temporary urn you received from the funeral home
- Place the plastic bag directly into the Cherry Blossoms Cremation Urn
- Re-attach the the bottom panel using the screws
- That's it! You're done, and the plastic bag will keep the remains secure so there is no need to seal the urn itself