Your cherished Blossom will be elegantly and suitably honored by the Cherry Blossoms Cremation Urn with Floral Wood Inlay Art. The exterior urn box is made in the USA from solid wood in our popular "Ambassador" urn shape, and is available in white Maple wood (as pictured), honey-yellow Oak, rich and elegant Mahogany, or dark espresso-brown Walnut (see additional photos for Walnut).
The "Cherry Blossoms" inlay art scene is crafted various pieces of solid wood, each element is laser engraved for detail and then assembled in a 3-dimensional work of floral art. The cherry blossoms are made from Maple with a light Rosewood stain, completed with laser etched leaves and a background of Cherry wood. The elegant simplicity of the floral Cherry Blossom design emphasizes the blooming flowers in a way that keeps the memory of your loved one close to your heart.
As an optional add-on, we can custom laser engrave the wooden Cherry Blossom Cremation Urn with name, dates, and other text. The inscription will be laser engraved directly into the surface of the wood urn on the top or back, resulting in a permanently personalized memorial. For engraving on the top, please limit inscription to 3 short lines (i.e., "In Loving Memory," name, dates will always fit). If you have a slightly longer inscription in mind, please choose engraving placement on the back of the Lillies urn.
- Made to order in the USA
- Premium solid wood for entire piece
- Choose Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple wood for the urn box
- Inlay art scene made from real Cherry and Maple wood
- "Cherry Blossom" floral theme engraved in fine detail
- Optional engraved inscription is available
- Bottom panel opening attaches with standard screws
- Dimensions: 11" x 7-1/2" x 8-3/4" high
- 230 cubic inch inside capacity
- The Cherry Blossom Cremation Urn has an interior volume of 230 cubic inches
- To estimate size needed, figure 1 cubic inch per 1 lbs of body weight
- Example: A 190 lbs person would require an urn with 190 cubic inches capacity
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited production and shipping is available
- To arrange rush delivery, please contact us with need-by date at 877-900-5309
Here is another video demonstrating the Cherry Blossoms urn in "Astoria" shape, in Maple wood:
How do I put the remains inside the urn?
- Turn the urn upside down
- Using a standard Phillips screwdriver, remove the four screws which attach the bottom panel
- Note the orientation of the panel - you'll want to put it back the same way
- Remove the plastic bag of remains from the temporary urn you received from the funeral home
- Place the plastic bag directly into the Cherry Blossoms Cremation Urn
- Re-attach the the bottom panel using the screws
- That's it! You're done, and the plastic bag will keep the remains secure so there is no need to seal the urn itself